What: Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
Date: Thu, July 16, 2009.
Where: The Rubicon Project HQ - 1925 S. Bundy, 90025
Food: Pizza and BEvERages provided.
RSVP: Responses always appreciated.
- Mojo and Mojolicious -- A next generation web framework for the Perl programming language. Presentation and examples. (Xantus).
- Interviewing perl programmers -- How to find the best: what to look for, what to ask, what to say: a Q&A. (Mon-Chaio Lo)
- Continuous Integration and testing. (Mon-Chaio Lo)
About our speakers:David W Davis is a software engineer who specializes in rich front-end applications and scalable back-end servers. He has a special interest in Comet, WebSockets and various other emerging technologies. He is currently rewriting his cometdesktop project using the mojo web framework.
Mon-Chaio Lo is a Software Engineer and Team Lead at the Rubicon Project. He is a fan of TDD and agile methodologies. He was previously at CarDomain.com leading a Ruby team.
About your host:
- Andrew Grangaard is a Senior Software Engineer at the Rubicon Project, and long time Perl Monk(ey).
- The Rubicon Project (http://www.rubiconproject.com)
The Rubicon Project is an Advertising Technology Company headquartered in Los Angeles. Their mission is to automate the selling and buying of online advertising.
See you at 7 on Thursday the 16th.
View Rubicon Project in a larger map